After you weed through all of the scams out there (use your head, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is), you will be able to find many legitimate online opportunities out there.
Gen Y Finances: 2017 could be most successful year in your life!
There are many great reasons for why working from home is great. Working from home isn’t for everyone, but for me it is!
Start a blog.
Starting a blog (such as this one) can be a way for you to make money from home. Blogging probably won’t make you rich, especially if you only have one website.
However, if you dedicate a lot of time to blogging and offer other services related to blogging, it may allow you to make more money from it.
Not every blog makes money though. Some never make any money, and many bloggers quit after the six month mark.
There are different ways to make money with your blog, such as with advertising, affiliate links, and so on.
Become a website and graphic designer.
Are you creative? Do you know your way around a website? If so, then you may be interested in website and graphic design. The work can be hard, and stressful, but it can pay off big time. You need to work on gaining clients and providing great services.
Become a virtual assistant.
A virtual assistant can do many different things. You are basically just an assistant to someone online, and you work from home at your own computer. You will probably never meet the person that you do your virtual assistant work for, but you may talk to them on the phone, and definitely will talk through e-mail.
A virtual assistant may:
- Reply to and manage e-mails. Some website owners receive hundreds of e-mails each day, and it may be your job to mark which ones are urgent and which are not.
- Comment on other websites. A website owner may want you to leave thoughtful comments on other websites in order to drive traffic to their website.
- Reply to comments. You may be asked to reply to any comments left on their website. Responding to comments that are left is very important for reader interaction and engagement.
- Edit articles. You may have to check spelling, add pictures and so on.
- Gather data.
- Research possible article topics and make sure that facts are correct.
Sell items online.
Selling items online is a popular way to make money online. You can sell items that you find or already have on websites such as eBay, or you could even wholesale products or produce your own and sell them on websites such as Etsy.