I hope all of you had a great weekend. Today is Labor Day and for some of you that may mean a long weekend full of fun. For some of us, this may even mark the end of the summer months, which can be a sad time. I love autumn though, so I’m not complaining!
I also wanted to do something a little different today. I wanted to send out some blog love to the bloggers who’ve written some amazingly informative posts in the past week. I haven’t done a blog roundup in a very long time and I would like to start doing this again.
Gen Y Finances: 2017 could be most successful year in your life!
What’s a better time than now?
Below are some of my favorites!
- Young Adult Money’s 3 Ways to Make Your Side Hustle More Profitable and Efficient
- The Finance Girl’s 7 Reasons Why I Will Never Lease A Car
- Budget and the Beach’s Redefining Yourself
- Million Dollar Ninja’s Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Frugal Rules’ Are You Building Wealth or is it Just a Dream?
- The Frugal Farmer’s How to Make and Can Spaghetti Sauce
What are you doing for Labor Day? Enjoy your day!