Each week, I share my favorite posts for the week. Here is the weekly roundup for Mar 4th -Mar 10th:
My Favorite Posts of the Week:
- Jefferson at See Debt Run discussed Gas Sure is Expensive!
- Kari at Small Budget Big Dreams talked about the TV show House Hunters in her post HGTV, We’re in a Fight!
- Emily at Evolving Personal Finance wrote about The Financial Implications of Dropping One Car
- Denise at the Single Saver talked about why Customer Service is Important!
- Darwin at Darwin’s Money wrote about Apple is the World’s Whipping Boy for Worker Conditions, Jobs, Profits – Fair?
My Posts This Week:
- TotallyMoney Blog Carnival # 57 – Words of Wisdom Edition included my post on the tax saver’s credit.
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults included my post on the tax saver’s credit.
- Super Frugalette has a $75 Paypal Giveaway until March 14th.
- Good Financial Cents has a $500 Giveaway until March 21st.
- Your Finances Simplified has a $50 Paypal Giveaway until March 31st.