Each week, I share my favorite posts for the week. Here is the weekly roundup for Feb 26th -Mar 3rd:
My Favorite Posts of the Week:
- Karl at Cult of Money wrote about Lifestyle trade-offs – Hurray for diabetes?
- Emily at Evolving Personal Finance discussed the urge to spend in Do You Ever Just Give In and Spend?
- SB at Finance Product Reviews reviewed the Best Buy Reward Zone Credit Card Review – Avoid the Zone
- Financial Knowledge Online shared their Monthly Income Report February 2012
- Jefferson at See Debt Run wrote about some old habits in Habit Creep
- Kris at Simple Island Living hosted a guest post about why timeshare freebies aren’t free
- Kari at Small Budget Big Dreams shared her February 2012 Spending Report
- Sicorra at Tackling Our Debt wrote about Is It Too Early to Start Planning a Cash Only Christmas?
- Average Joe at The Free Financial Advisor reviewed Mint in Budget Spreadsheet on Steroids: A Mint Review
- Denise at The Single Saver discussed Can money make you happy? How much?
- Jason at Work Save Live wrote about Does Fear Control Your Life?
My Posts This Week:
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff is running her Second Blogoversary Giveaway until March 5th.
- Super Frugalette has a $75 Paypal Giveaway until March 14th.
- Good Financial Cents has a $500 Giveaway until March 21st.
- Your Finances Simplified has a $50 Paypal Giveaway until March 31st.