- Get accepted to the Tepper School of Business (Carnegie Mellon) and the Katz School of Business (University of Pittsburgh) and enroll in one of the programs in the Fall of 2012 (August)
- Start creating detailed budgets and track all of my spending on a monthly basis. I started tracking my spending when I started my last blog and I had things very organized. I got a little lazy and stopped tracking, so I want to start tracking my spending again.
- Continue building a down payment fund for a new house. I have been looking at houses recently and I need to boost my down payment fund to avoid Private Mortgage Insurance. I would like my down payment fund to be between $30,000 and $40,000.
- Get surgery on my elbow. I know this is a weird goal, but I have an issue with my elbow called snapping triceps syndrome. It has been driving me crazy for years and it is time for me to get it fixed!
- My main goal for my blog right now is to increase traffic to my blog. I know my blog is new, so it will be a challenge to grow my blog and get some good organic traffic from Google.
- Convince my girlfriend to start writing for the blog. She would be very good writing about nutrition, health & fitness, and a variety of other subjects.
- Maintain an average between 2 and 3 posts per week. With my last blog, I started to get burnt out because I was trying to write too many blog posts. I don’t want that to happen again, so I am going to try and limit the number of posts.
- Obtain an Alexa ranking under 200,000 by August 23, 2012.