When you are preparing for your job interview, one of the top things that you should do is practice common interview questions. The last thing that you want to do is show up to an interview and not know how to answer a single question.
You also don’t want to reply to every question with “Ummmm…” You should be prepared for your job interview and be able to answer questions quickly.
Here is a long list of common job interview questions. In a future post, we will go over the correct ways to answer these questions.
- How did you find out about this position?
- Why do you want to work here?
- How do you think you could help the organization?
- Do you see a future here?
- What did you not like about your last job?
- Did you like your last boss?
- Do you prefer to work as a team or independently?
- Will you travel?
- Will you relocate?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- Why are you leaving your current position?
- Why are you a better fit than the next candidate for this position?
- Explain a situation at your last job and how you fixed the issue.
- Where did you go to school?
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- Tell me about what you think our company does.
- Tell me about what you think your position entails.
- How will your past experience help you with this position?
- How did you help your last company succeed? What kind of results did you have?
- Solve this problem for me…. This could be about a math problem, a problem with a customer, computer problem and so on.
What interview questions have you been asked?