This past week was another productive one. I don’t have much planned, but I am just happy that it is fall and I’m very much enjoying our weather. Halloween is already next week so I will have to make some plans for that.
Anyway, now onto my weekly blog roundup!
Gen Y Finances: 2017 could be most successful year in your life!
Here are some of my recent posts:
- 4 Ways To Make Extra Money This Fall – Fall can be expensive. In this post I include some ways to save money this fall.
- How To Motivate Yourself To Save Money – Saving money can sometimes get hard. Getting motivated can be a lifesaver!
- 5 Tips To Manage Your Credit Cards – If you do not correctly manage your credit cards, then it may lead to credit card debt. Correctly manage your credit cards does not have to be hard.
- Increasing Your Curb Appeal – If you are looking to sell your home for a higher price, have it sell more quickly, or to have more potential buyers stop by your open house, then your curb appeal is very important.
- 7 Money Saving Tips – If you are like me, then you are probably always looking for different ways to save money. I would never call myself cheap, I just do not like having to spend extra money that I do not have to. I would rather be a little bit more smart so that I can keep more money in my pocket.
And now it’s time for link love! Here are some of my favorite recent posts.
How Much I Save By Buying Generic At Walmart at Financegirl. Do you buy generic? It could probably save you a decent amount of money if you start!
Do your Hobbies Become your Work? at YoungAdultMoney. Do you prefer to make money off your hobbies or keep them separate from your career? Interesting article that I loved last week!
How I Overcame an Unexpected Expense at JourneyToSaving. Erin had an unexpected expense the other day. Sometimes things come up and you need to use your emergency fund.
A day in the life of a work-from-home mom at The Frugal Millionaire. Sarah posted a work-from-mom schedule post. Love it!
What were your favorite articles of the week?
Have a great weekend everyone!