This past week was another great one. I am working on getting more active in the blogosphere, but it’s been slow coming. What do you do to get more motivation for blogging? How many posts being published each week is considered normal?
Here are some of my recent posts:
- How Much Should You Spend On Your Next Home?
- Renting Out A Room In Your Home To Short-Term Renters Such As Through AirBnB
- How To Save On Your Next Hotel Stay
- Saving Tips for the Broke
- Craigslist Scams and Mistakes To Avoid
And now it’s time for link love! Here are some of my favorite recent posts. There were a lot of awesome posts that went live recently!
- 25 Ways to Make Extra Money – I’m all for everyone making extra money. There are so many ways for you to do this, so you have no excuse for throwing yourself out there and trying a few.
- The Cost Of Working Outside Of The Home – What costs have you found?
- The Risks of Private Student Loans – Do you have any private student loans?
- Top Ten Reasons I Love Blogging – I love blogging. Why do you love it?
- Happily Biking to Work Each Day (I’ve Only Been Hit Once) – While I don’t ride my bike to work, there are a ton of positives to do so.
- Does a freezer in a garage save you money or cost you? – What do you think?
- Putting the “Work” in Work-Life Balance – I often struggle with work-life balance, do you?
- The “I Can’t Afford It” Excuse – Do you ever use this excuse?
What were your favorite articles of the week?
Have a great weekend everyone!